The NATA Foundation Volunteer of the Year was presented from 1998 to 2008 to honor that individual who made significant contributions to the NATA Foundation. In 2009, this award was eliminated and replaced with three awards: Lifetime Contribution Award, New Initiative Service Award and the Volunteer Service Award. In 2012, the President’s Award was created to provide another avenue for honoring service to the NATA Foundation.
Lifetime Contribution Award
Given in recognition of exemplary contribution by an individual or a group who has provided significant advancement or financial growth to the NATA Foundation over a sustained, extended period of time.
- 2014 Chris Ingersoll, PhD, ATC, FNATA
- 2013 Clint Thompson, MA, ATC
- 2012 Charlie Redmond, ATC, PT, LAT
- 2011 Mike Wilkinson, MS, ATC
- 2010 Ronnie Barnes, ATC
- 2009 Michael R. Sitler, EdD, ATC
Volunteer Service Award
Given to a current NATA Foundation board member, committee member or volunteer who has provided significant advancement or financial growth to the organization.
- 2014 MaryBeth Horodyski, PhD, ATC, FNATA
- 2013 Bob Casmus, MS, ATC, LAT
- 2012 Jopesph Lueken, MS, ATC, LAT
- 2011 R. T. Floyd, EdD, ATC
- 2010 Stephen E. Bair, MEd, ATC
- 2009 Michael Pruitt, MS, ATC, LAT and Timothy L. Uhl, PhD, ATC, PT
This honor is bestowed upon an individual chosen by the current NATA Foundation president. It is given in recognition of an outstanding commitment, dedication and loyalty to the NATA Foundation, its volunteers and its donors.
- 2014 Mark Hoffman, PhD, ATC, FNATA
- 2013 Eve Becker-Doyle
- 2012 Patsy Brown
New Initiative Award
Given in recognition of exemplary grass roots initiatives (typically short term) by an individual or a group who provided significant advancement or financial growth of the NATA Foundation.
- 2009 Sara D. Brown, MS, ATC and Gail Samdperil, MAT, ATC
Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients
- 2008 Ken Kladnick, ATC
- 2007 Brian Conway, ATC, LAT
- 2006 Christopher D. Ingersoll, PhD, ATC
- 2005 Beth Raitz-Rex, MS, ATC
- 2004 Rod Harter, PhD, ATC
- 2003 Marjorie J. Albohm, MS, ATC
- 2002 William H. Chambers, ATC
- 2001 Kenneth Locker, MA, ATC
- 2000 Jack Weakley
- 1999 A. Louise Fincher, EdD, ATC
- 1998 Dave Carrier, MS, ATC