NATA Foundation Board positions open
There are several NATA Foundation Board positions that are open to apply for that will begin in June of 2016.Applicants need to submit their CV, as well as the Commitment to Serve and Nomination Form (can self-nominate). Candidate Nomination Form and Commitment to Serve Form to Robert Kersey, VP Governance, by noon (EST), October 30, 2015. For more information on the application process or qualification standards for the open positions, please contact Robert Kersey, VP Governance.
- At-Large Board member – Position is open to a member from any District
- District 10 Chair – Position is open to members of District who meet position qualifications
- District 2 Chair – Position is open to members of District who meet position qualifications
- District 3 Chair – The current District Chair has the option to run for a second term
- VP Finance – Position is open to all who meet position qualifications
- VP of Governance – The current VP of Governance has the option to run for another term
The NATA Foundation Announces Request for Proposals – Advancing Research in Education
The NATA Research and Education Foundation announces funding available to support research grant proposals designed to produce educational research in athletic training. In a collaborative effort, the National Athletic Trainers’ Association and the NATA Research and Education Foundation have dedicated funds for this initiative. The direct costs over the study period must not exceed $10,000.
Read the complete Advancing Research in Education RFP. All proposals will be submitted to the NATA Research and Education Foundation under the General Grant Program.